Edwin van Gorp
Joined: 10/02/2012 13:15:29
Sogeti Netherlands provides a freeware sizing tool named SIESTA (SIzing and ESTimating Application).
In order to support the process of measuring and estimating software realization projects, Sogeti Netherlands has developed the tool SIESTA (Sizing & Estimating Application). SIESTA supports all the methods which are based on the principles of the ISO / IEC 14143 standard for the measurement of the functional size of software. SIESTA supports the following standard measurement methods:
• Function Point Analysis (NESMA, ISO / IEC 24570 and IFPUG, ISO / IEC 20926)
• COSMIC (ISO / IEC 19761)
SIESTA also supports the following derivative methods:
• FPA in maintenance (Standard NESMA / IFPUG, Sogeti and NESMA Prof. Bottom)
• maintenance COSMIC (COSMIC, ISO / IEC 19761)
• Indicative function point analysis (NESMA, ISO / IEC 24570)
• Global function point analysis (NESMA, ISO / IEC 24570)
• Approximate COSMIC (weighted and unweighted)
• Feature points
• MK II
• Use Case Points
• Early & Quick FPA
SIESTA is available in six different languages: Dutch, English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. It is is freely available for all interested people and companies.
For more information on SIESTA or to download the tool, contact us at email@example.com.