[Logo] Function Point Analysis And Software Estimation Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Admin
Forum Index » Profile for Admin » Messages posted by Admin
Hi Psoneira ,

we don't have more information. Customer has one or more Address.

If you delete a Customer, you also have to delete all its Adresses ..
How to count, if two entities are in 1:n or 1:1 relationship and one has instance dependency on another..
Function Point Modeler Standard Edition has no functional, time or count limitation..

It is really free fpa counting software for any commercial, educational, etc use...

Enjoy it...
I agree with you mr. Oeztuerk ..

The logic has been changed...
What project activities and phases are covered by COCOMO II?
Yes. VAF has been removed...
A lot of estimators use the COCOMO II cost estimation model and adjust the 20+ factors in this model to address the technical aspects of a project....
How should the functionality of a Data Warehouse be counted?
There are currently four measurement methodologies which have been given ISO certification. They are:
  • IFPUG

• COSMIC-FFP

• MkII FPA

• NESMA

• I would like to discuss with you about the strengths and weaknesses of this methodologies...
    Do we need so many methodologies to size SW?
    You can not count an ILF without any CRUD elmentary process (see in CPM). Therefore I would say an ILF with CRUD elmentary processes
    I would say not only ILF but also CRUD (insert, delete, change, etc) elmentary processes
    Hello All,

I have a scenario in which there are 2 applications A and B. There is an ILF X within A with 10 attributes. Application B references 8 attributes of LF X and maintains(update) remaining 2 attributes.

Now the query is, if Im doing a sizing for Application B, how should I consider the logical file X? The available options are:

1) EIF with 8 attributes
    2) ILF with 2 attributes
    3) Both

Please feel free to add other options if I missed to include the right answer.

Best Regards,
    Admin

Forum Index » Profile for Admin » Messages posted by Admin
    Go to: