we are studying the possibility of including FPM tool in teaching a course on software metrics in our university.
We are very pleased with its capabilities, but we have a little problem and I would like your support.
As you can see in the attached images, we develop a count project, with an application and a subsystem to obtect adjusted FP.
Then we open the project data editor to create a plandata (following the tool's help), a count and a project estimation.
When we change to Cocomo tab and we mark the subsystem in the Count tab..., we don't see any change in the effort values on the overview window.
please delete the Project Plandata and create a new Project Plandata. If you create a Sub System, please select at first the Language.
After you have selected the Language, you can create an estimation.