[Logo] Function Point Analysis And Software Estimation Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
ILF count for migration project with database reuse  XML
Forum Index » Counting Related Questions
mahen_kulkarni

Hi,
I am working on FP estimates for migration purpose wherein we are going to re-use existing DB schema. How do I calculate ILFs? Do we need to count ILFs here? Please clarify meaning of "Maintain" in ILF definition. Does this mean only creating database tables or any additional work ?
moeztuerk

mahen_kulkarni wrote:Hi,
I am working on FP estimates for migration purpose wherein we are going to re-use existing DB schema. How do I calculate ILFs? Do we need to count ILFs here? Please clarify meaning of "Maintain" in ILF definition. Does this mean only creating database tables or any additional work ?

Hi Mahen,

As far as I understood it is a question of a migration project. You have to count an elmentary process (as EI) for each ILF has to be migrated.

Thanks
Ilbey
davidrajdue

project currently in the COCOMO II database. .... (ILF). Count each major logical group of user data or control information in the ... 5% limit on the effect of reuse is inconsistent with COCOMO experience; thus COCOMO II ...... strong consensus that they wish to migrate some well-defined existing capabilities to a ...

map quest
[WWW]

Forum Index » Counting Related Questions
Go to: